BOARD OF DIRECTORS
Committees of the Board
The Board of CREST has two committees: finance and governance to support the work of the board and the organization. CREST also has user and service advisory committees that provide advice and make recommendations to the CREST General Manager on operational policies and service delivery.
The Finance Committee is responsible for monitoring significant financial planning, management and reporting of CREST’s finances. This includes making recommendations and delivering reports to the Board, and serving as its audit committee.
Members of the finance committee:
- Karel Roessingh, Highlands (Chair)
- Brian Anderson, BC Transit
- Rob Reeleder, Southern Gulf Islands EA
- Esther Paterson, District of Oak Bay
The Governance Committee is responsible for Board effectiveness and development, and recommends criteria for consideration when appointing new Board members.
Members of the governance committee:
- Kyara Kahakauwila, District of Metchosin (Chair)
- Tim Morrision, Township of Esquimalt
- Karel Roessingh, Highlands