STRATEGIC PLAN / ANNUAL REPORT
- Efficient & Effective Technology – Provide a reliable cost-effective system for all users.
- Financial Stability – Implement an acceptable long-term financial plan for shareholders.
- Trusted Reputation – Enhance user and public confidence in the system and the company.
Strategic Plan Highlights
Over the next three years, CREST will:
- Implement a system upgrade.
- Continue to build the ability to respond in a disaster.
- Continue to enhance the system in consultation with users.
- Maximize the interoperability capabilities of the system.
- Stay at the forefront of trends and new developments in emergency communications.
2016 Annual Report
In 2016, CREST embarked upon our $24.5 million technology renewal project. The “next generation” technology will replace the existing radio system that currently serves 50 emergency response agencies within the Capital Region.