STRATEGIC PLAN / ANNUAL REPORT
- Efficient & Effective Technology – Provide a reliable cost-effective system for all users.
- Financial Stability – Implement an acceptable long-term financial plan for shareholders.
- Trusted Reputation – Enhance user and public confidence in the system and the company.
Strategic Plan Highlights
Over the next three years, CREST will:
- Implement a system upgrade.
- Continue to build the ability to respond in a disaster.
- Continue to enhance the system in consultation with users.
- Maximize the interoperability capabilities of the system.
- Stay at the forefront of trends and new developments in emergency communications.
2017 Annual Report
In 2017, the Board adopted a four-year Strategic Plan to guide and support the successful implementation and completion of the P25 technology renewal project that will see the replacement of the 14 year-old technology across the Capital Region.